Monday, December 3, 2012


December is finally here. The long awaited break that Iman and I have been anticipating since 2012 started. Hahah! So, before I move on, I just want to apologise for the lack of updates since Ramadhan. We both have been busy with our studies.

On my part, I'll try to update this blog on a weekly basis. I'm not sure how my access to internet will be once I get to London, hence weekly posts with tons of pictures would have to do for now. I'll be there from 12th December until the rest of the month. It's going to be quite an experience spending New Year's Eve and New Year 2013 itself on the plane back home.

I just had my lunch. I'm so full now. Can't wait to go to Yazin's place this coming Wednesday to help him cook dinner for Angie's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment