Thursday, January 23, 2014

Dubai trip 2013-2014

Hey bloggers,

I know me and Fifi haven't been updating our blog for such a long time due to our A Levels Exams and for our UCAS application that we're still working on it. Okay, enough said, here's something new.

So, i had a flight to Dubai on 16th of December 2013 with my siblings and just my siblings. My parents didn't follow cause they haven't got their holidays from work yet, especially my dad. While all of us, including the passengers, steward and stewardess, are in the plane, sat down and secured ourselves with our belts, we are ready to go. However, at that time, it was a rainy night, so once we're up high, approximately 30 000 KM high, the pressure of the wind was really strong, everyone was scared, even me and my siblings, after probably 5mins, a thunder hit the left wing of the plane. I was holding my two of my siblings hands tight because my other sibling was sitting at the row behind mine, ours hearts pumping, being all insecure, and the girls at the back shouted. What i told my siblings that sat beside me, is to remember of what my grand mom always remind and tell us, is to pray of whatever and wherever we are, so we did. After probably, 20mins, the flight went smoothly, but everyone was still scared and having high hopes that we arrive to Dubai save.

Finally, after 8 hours of flight, we reached to Dubai International Airport, save and sound. After taking our luggage and every things else, went out and happily see our sister there running to us and hugging us tightly while crying happily.

Reached to Dubai, we went to a gas stop and ate McDonald, Subway and bought some ice cream along the way. 1 hour drive from Dubai to Abu Dhabi. Reached to our apartment, and food was on the table, cooked. We even have nitrogen ice cream at Subzero, it was a fantasy taste of heaven.

After, a week being in Abu Dhabi, finally our parents came to spend the holiday vacation together, as a family. we shopped in Marina Mall, Al-wardha mall, Dubai Mall. Went to see the worlds tallest building, Burj Khalifa, went to Yas Island waterworld, Wild Wadi water park and so much more.

Being in Dubai/Abu Dhabi was a blast, we shopped a whole lot. We celebrated new year as a family and always as a family. We went back to Brunei on the 3rd January 2014, safe :)

I don't know if i missed out on any details of my trip going there and going back, but here are some of the pictures i took when i had my trip to DXB :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment