Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hello! :D

It's been a while since I last posted. I've been bed-ridden as I contracted high fever, severe headache and a cold. Can't wait to be back to school this Saturday! Thanks for wishing me well, Iman! :)


So last weekend, I watched The Hunger Games with Brandon and his brothers and cousins. It was well-done. I was hoping that Gary Ross didn't rush the movie because there wasn't much of development (relationship-wise) between the characters, but I have to admit, I bawled my eyes out when Rue died. Everything else was amazingly portrayed!


One of the characters in the movie that really had me starstruck the most was Cato, played by our once child star Alexander Ludwig whose first leading role was in the movie The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising. He's amazing and I knew he would grow up to be a handsome lad, and he turned out to be way better than I expected. Just look at his sizzling body! Hence, I will bring this post to the inevitable.


Warning: FAN-GIRLING MODE ON!!!









BAD BOYS ARE ALWAYS SO SEXY!

No comments:

Post a Comment