Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hey Peeps!


Fifi's here. Welcome to our humble blog! I'm sorry that it's pretty barren here cuz obviously we just made this blog today.

How did I meet Iman Izwanie?
It was back in 2004 at Sekolah Ugama PAPANB. I just moved there. At first, we were too shy to say hi to one another - which is weird, now that I think about it because we're both so loud now. Time flies so fast indeed. Anyway, after a few days, I decided to greet her and little did we know that we would be more than just friends; we have been best friends for almost a decade, or specifically, 8 years.

Then in 2006, she moved to another school. I was depressed beyond belief that my best friend was leaving me, but I had faith that I would meet her again someday. 6 years had passed and during those years of not being able to see each other at every school day was unseen and unnoticed. It's amazing that we managed to keep in touch and we only got to see each other at least once a year but not more than twice.

As if fate has finally decided to show some mercy and benevolence upon us, we were granted of our wish to be in the same school while also making PTEM the best place for our further studies to AS and A Level.

No comments:

Post a Comment