Thursday, March 22, 2012

Today's The Day!

My dad's sister, Mak Uda, is getting married today. I'm so psyched for her! I just got back home from accompanying her to buy a San Disk memory card as well as picking up her cake for one of the 5 matrimonial gifts for the bridegroom.

These are my belated birthday gifts; blue stuffed teddy from Mak Uda and Victoria's Secret Hand and Body Cream from Uncle Siva, one of Daddy's best friends, who bought it for me while he was in Singapore.

P.S. Nice cover, Iman! :D

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR AUNT :D

    HAHAHA! thank you babe! :P and wooooaaaahhhhh! victoria's secret hand and body cream? :O victoria's secret :O *jellloooo*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Iman! <3 :D

      Hahaha I know right! I was surprised that Uncle Siva would even get me anything. o___o

      Delete