Saturday, March 17, 2012

Me and Fifi :D

HAAAIIII! okay, me and Fifi. We've been besties for 8 years since primary one in ugama and yet we still ARE :D This year 2012, FINALLY we're in the same school, whcih is PTEM <333! I'm seriously glad that we still do keep in touch until now since i moved out from our ugama school :D Last time, before being in the same school, we ALWAYS try to catch up on each other's gossips and suoer many stories that we've missed :PP Since we're in the same school now, well we still do the same thing and yet we never get bored of each other :DD She's really a GREAT friend! she fully understand in every stories, problems and so on of what me and her talk about, REALLY supportive and gives GOOD advices :D She's just the BESTEST LONG BESTFRIEND i ever have!
2012 - US in the same school! :D YAAAY!

9th March - me sibling's birthday at Timezone. This was when we're on the so called ' turning ride' :P

Hari Raya! 2010? i think :D


November 2010 - at my nene babu's and qaisha's birthday party at my grandmom's house  :D

How i wish that i have our old pictures D: but naaa, its okay, atleast we're in the same school now :P
xx!

1 comment: